- Nov 18th, 2019 at 2:50AM
1. Shelf reach....notice arm muscles and strength in back of legs. Done with ease.
2. Reach behind...feel core strength. Done with ease.
3. Coin...wide leg squat keeps weight from inner knees enabling me to easily pick up coin. no wobble.
4. Help I've fallen back....little difficult. Felt core strength so important. More practice on this.
5. Face version help...easier core strength, strong arms are so great to have at my age.
6. Balancing: easy to half minute,
Beyond that balance not problem, weight bearing of knees one of which is bone on bone.
7. Groceries, no problem.
8. stairs...my biggest life obstacle.no matter the great success with knee workouts stairs continue to be the worst. I can practice and strengthen but stairs continue to be nemesis. I live almost stair free life so not serious problem.
9. Obstacle course...easily done.
10. Clean Sweep ...no problem but a little easier with dominant hand. See how important it is for stretches pre and post and workouts left and right.
I feel these workouts have helped me continue to live the kind of life I want.