Still getting along nicely. Jump rope is getting more challenging but still good so far. Having some harder time with the crunch and push-ups. Just getting the minimum numbers, but definitely seeing improvements and getting stronger so I think I’ll be able to do it :) Keep going!
It’s been a while since my last post and some people were wondering if I’m still there. I’m doing fine and am following the exercises. They’re becoming part of my daily routine now, although I did miss one day yesterday. I hope to make up for it. So far so good! :)
The first half of the first week done! Time to introduce myself!
1. What inspired you to sign up for Kenzai Body? I did this program before and really annoyed it and felt great improvements. I wanted to do this again as I went through quite a hectic period and now want to get back in shape. Kenzai is the best for this :)
2. In terms of the Kenzai Body challenge, what do you think is your greatest strength? Knowing that I have done this before and knowing that at times it will be difficult but will have the support of a great group of people!
3. What do you think will be your greatest weakness? Sticking with the diet and not drinking as much, as I often have client dinners.
Done and dusted GRADUATION POST
Sorry it took me so long to post, after completing the Kenzai Body program.
Although there were challenges and it had its ups and downs I made it. I really liked the daily exercises and on some days where I was unable to exercise I did miss them. I had a bit more trouble keeping my daily diet in check. Too many distractions and too many events.
Overall though I loved it and would do it again. Will look into the Alumni programs.
Its been a while since my last post! I've been on a holiday and just got back. I didn't take a holiday from Kenzai however and brought my gear with me (I do like the fact that its such little equipment and easy to take along). My diet was not that good however so I'll have to burn some more extra calories over the next couple of days and am looking forward to this.
Wow! Day 50, time flies! Went through a period where I was struggling a bit, but now I feel I can keep this up, more than half done! Hope that the next half will be as much fun so that I can keep going after!
I'm really starting to enjoy my daily jump ropes and exercise regimen. Sticking to the diet is really my weaker part, but sticking to it as best I can. Not really that much to update from my side other than that I'm really enjoying it and having fun!
This week I had my first struggles in keeping up with my schedule. I missed two days because of events and didn't want to catch up late at night. I'm trying to catch up. Am thinking of skipping my Sunday rest day. Will see how I feel tomorrow. Am happy with the training overall however!
Here we are almost at the end of week three. Feeling good about myself and enjoying the daily exercises a lot. Diet is a bit trickier however. I'm trying to stick with it. Definitely eating a lot healthier than before. Just not that good in keeping track of the portion sizes and think I'm slipping here and there. I know diet is very important and am trying to stay within the daily portion sizes.
First week was pretty easy, this week it's becoming more serious. I just didn't know I was that bad in push-ups. I can just reach the minimum required. Do feel stronger already and am enjoying the daily exercises a lot. Its just pushing myself to do them which is still a big factor. Still need to work on it for it to become a habit. But I just have no excuses for not doing them!
So far all good do and having fun!
Although we're already two days in I still wanted to follow up on Thomas' questions:
1. What do you want to get out of this training? I just want to get back in shape again. I believe Kenzai will be able to help me with this goal as I can do the exercises at home and don't have to head out for this, which I like a lot as the gyms in my area are just way too busy.
2. What do you need in order to make that happen? Motivation. Which I've got a lot of at the moment, I hope it will stick with me and turn into Habit.
It's been a while since I last posted. After my arm injury I'm back on track and haven't missed a day for the past ten. I'm a little behind, however slowly catching up. As I'm skipping the jump rope only days. Things are going well so far.
Got a bit of an arm injury so stopped some of the workouts. Am back at it now and hopefully I can catch up. Also back from a holiday so my diet was a bit difficult to control. Am excited to get back into kenzai again!
First week in the books. Notice my arms are somewhat weak as I can just pass the minimum amount of push-ups. Looking to improve this for sure
1. What inspired you to sign up for Kenzai Body? I need to get back in shape. I used to run a lot however in Shanghai this is a bit difficult due to the pollution. I needed to find a different way to do this. Don't like running machines, so thought why not try Kenzai and jump rope.
2. In terms of the Kenzai Body challenge, what do you think is your greatest strength and weakness? Greatest strength is my endurance. I'm a good runner and still can run a half marathon no problem. Weakness is strength. I notice I've lost a lot of it and want to work on this. Also I've gained a lot of weight and want to lose this.
Finally getting my fist post out here. Had a bit of a late start due to issues with getting onto the Kenzai site. Probably something to do with my connection so decided to post from work.
Started a week late, but been pretty diligent in my exercising. Excited about my second try. Unfortunately had to bow out the first time due to an injury. Realize its just the beginning and exercises have been relatively easy so far.